Sexual interest in children is treatable.
If you need treatment for a sexual interest in children,
or want to learn how you can help prevent child sexual abuse,
you've come to the right place.
Did you know?
- Not everyone with a sexual interest in children commits sexual offences. Read more on our Myths & Realities page.
- The Sexual Behaviours Clinic can treat people with sexual interest in children before they act on this interest. Learn more on the Who We Are page.
- Canada doesn't have "thought police". You can't be arrested for having sexual thoughts about children. Visit our Confidentiality page for more information.
- "Child Sexual Abuse is Preventable, Not Inevitable." Watch this short but informative TEDMED talk to learn more.
- La Clinique des Comportements Sexuels offre également des traitements en français. Pour les services en français, cliquez ici.
The Prevention Study
We're conducting a study to help men with a sexual interest in children get treatment before acting on this interest.
Read a recent article about our study here.